Ⅰ. System Main Parts
The submersible PCP mainly includes: submersible motor and protector, reducer and protector, shaft, PCP, control cabinet and cable.
Ⅱ. Working Priciple
The power is delivered by control system to submersible motor via oil-submersible cable and the motor is driven to rotate. After the motor is decelerated by the reducer at a certain reduction ratio, the power is delivered to screw pump and the screw pump is driven to rotate. Then liquids are realized the liquid lifting.
Ⅲ. Movement Features
● No movement parts on the wellhead, sealing type is static seal, ground safety, environmental protection.
● No movement parts in tubing, no abrasion between rod and tubing, to improve the service life of the tubing.
● The submersible motor is connected to the screw pump after being decelerated and increased by the reducer.
● Under the environment of water or crude oil, has good adaptability to the fluid, no gas corrosion and no gas lock, and can work efficiently in high viscosity crude oil.
● Adapt to various well condition to lift the oil.
Ⅳ. System reliability
● According to the well condition to design system scheme, the equipment customization mode is implemented.
● The temperature resistance of the system can reach up to 200 °C.
● The torsion strength of the reducer can reach up to 1200Nm, which meets the requirements of the screw pump operation.
● The protector adopts a double capsule single sedimentation cavity structure to effectively isolate the well fluid and balance the internal and external pressure difference.
● The cable uses downhole special armored cable and can be optimally configured for internal materials according to the well conditions.
● The screw pump adopts oilfield special rubber and special processing technology to ensure the running torque and volumetric efficiency.
Ⅴ. Technical Parameters
|Specification||Head(m)||Rotation||Theoretical displacement（m³/d）||Motor||Voltage level (V)||OD (mm)|
Notes: The above is a list of some specifications, customized processing according to customer requirements.